259 rue Saint Honoré – 75001
Paris – France
Blisce US LLC
1 Union Sq W
New York, NY 10003 United States
The website is the property of Blisce, a public limited company with a share capital of €425,000.74 having its registered office at 259 rue Saint Honoré – 75001 Paris, authorised by the RCS under the number 839 887 056 (e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org; téléphone : +33 (0)6 24 15 10 42).
The CEO of Blisce Advisors is Alexandre Mars.
Blisce was authorised as a Portfolio Management Company in compliance with the AIFM Directive on October 12th 2020 under the number GP-20000035.
The Mediator – Autorité des marchés financiers – 17, place de la Bourse – 75082 PARIS CEDEX 02
In compliance with the loi “n°78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés”, transposing the new European legal framework (Regulation 2016/679 and Directive 2016/680) coming into force in May 2018, all natural persons have the right to access and modify personal data.
The Constant Company, LLC.
319 Clematis Street Suite 900,
West Palm Beach
FL 33401, USA,
1. Which types of personal data do we use?
We might collect various types of personal data about you, including:
- Your identification information (first name, surname, nationality, date and place of birth, gender, IP address);
- Your contact information (postal address and email address, phone number);
- Your family situation (for example, marital status, number of children);
- Information relating to your education, profession and professional experience;
- Data relating to your use of the financial products managed by Blisce Advisors (banking, financial and transactional data, experience as regards subscription in capital investment products, etc.);
- Data collected during your interactions, particularly those at Blisce Advisors’ registered office, on its websites or social media pages, or even at meetings or trade fairs, interviews, during telephone conversations and via e-mail.
2. Why do we use your personal data?
- To comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- To enter into a contract with you or contact you, at your request, with a view to entering into a contract;
- To communicate regularly on its latest news;
- To invite you to participate in the events it organises.
3. Who does Blisce advisors share your personal data with?
Your personal will not be sold to or shared with third parties. It may, however, be communicated in certain cases, namely, to:
- Financial or judicial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon request and to the extent permitted by law;
- Service providers performing services on behalf of Blisce Advisors (custodians, distributors, business facilitators, etc.).
4. How long is your personal data kept?
We keep your personal data for the longest duration necessary for compliance with applicable legal and regulatory provisions or for another period taking into account operational constraints such as good account keeping, effective management of customer relations and responses to requests in court or the regulator.
For customers, the majority of information is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and for 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
With regard to prospects, the information is kept for 3 years from its collection or from our last contact with you.
5. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have various rights, namely:
Right of access: you can obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of this personal data.
Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can demand that this personal data be modified accordingly.
Right to erasure: you can require the deletion of your personal data within the limits of what is permitted by regulation.
Right to limit processing: you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of commercial prospecting, including profiling linked to this prospecting.
Right to the portability of your data, when this law is applicable, you have the right to have the personal data that you have provided to us returned to you or, where technically possible, to transfer them to a third party;
Right to define directives relating to the storage, erasure or communication of your personal data, applicable after your death.
Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise the rights listed above:
by mail addressed to Blisce Advisors – DPO – 259 rue Saint Honoré – 75001 Paris
by email to email@example.com
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority such as the CNIL in France.
6. How to contact us?
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data referred to in this document, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by letter addressed to: Blisce Advisors – DPO – 259 rue Saint Honoré – 75001 Paris, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data transfer outside european union
Collected data can be transferred to Blisce Advisors company subsidiaries or subcontractors outside European Union, in particular the following recipients:
Blise US LLC based in the United States of America.
These recipients will have access to the following data:
Region, Last name, First name, Title, Company, Job Title, Address, City, Zip code, Country, State, Email, Phone number, Target industry
Transfer of these data to recipients outside of European Union is used for:
- Create a customer database.
- Provide goods and services to customer.
- Execute marketing campaigns.
The following guarantees have been taken to provide a sufficient personal data protection level:
Blisce US LLC based in the United States of America: The recipient country provides a sufficient data protection level.
Amendments of this data protection declaration